My NCARB is a secure section of NCARB’s website that houses services for NCARB Record holders, AXP supervisors and mentors, NCARB volunteers, and registration boards.
Through My NCARB:
NCARB Record holders can:
- Establish an NCARB Record
- Apply for an NCARB Certificate
- Document AXP experience
- Transmit your NCARB Record to a U.S. or Canadian registration board
- Renew your NCARB Record or Certificate
AXP Supervisors and Mentors can:
- Review and approve AXP experience reports
Registration Boards can:
- Securely retrieve files in support of initial or reciprocal licensure
- Download presentations and documents on NCARB programs and rules
The New NCARB Record
In July 2013, NCARB launched a new NCARB Record. Records holders now have more transparency into the information in their Record and can track their progress through the requirements for licensure and certification. [Learn more]
More tools and services will be added over the next several years to continue to improve interactions with NCARB for all of our customers. Stay tuned!
Access My NCARB services.
Establish an NCARB Record
Your NCARB Record is a detailed, verified record of your education and training, and is used to establish your qualifications for examination, registration, and certification. [more]
Haven’t accessed your NCARB Record since June 2009? Update your accounts to gain access to My NCARB. [Learn more]