Attention interns and supervisors in Knoxville, TN, please join us for this unique informational and networking event.
Date: Thursday, 14 October 2010
Time: 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: S & W Grand, 516 South Gay Street, Knoxville, TN 37902, 865/566-9800
RSVP Preferred: e-mail Pat Donaldson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-ins are welcome.
Join Rachel A. Kros, AIA, NCARB, Assistant Director, IDP for a presentation on "NCARB & You: IDP, ARE & Certification."
Topics will cover:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, NCARB will remain on-site to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
See you in Knoxville!
Thank You to S & W Grand Restaurant for the use of their space.