Students, Interns, and Architects (including IDP Supervisors and Mentors) in the Syracuse, NY area, please join us for this unique informational and networking event.
Date: Thursday, 21 October 2010
Time: 5-6:30 p.m.
Location: Warehouse Auditorium, Syracuse University Warehouse, 350 West Fayette St, Syracuse, NY 13202
RSVP Preferred: e-mail Sarah Testa, firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-ins are welcome.
Join Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc., Manager, IDP for a presentation on "NCARB & You: IDP, ARE & Certification."
Topics will cover:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, he will remain on-site to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
See you in Syracuse!