Students, Interns, and Architects (including IDP Supervisors and Mentors) in the Ann Arbor, MI area, please join us for this unique informational and networking event.
Date: Saturday, 13 November, 2010
Time: 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Location: University of Michigan, Taubman College of Architecture & Urban Planning, 2000 Bonisteel Boulevard, Ann Arbor, MI 48109
RSVP Preferred: By 11 November, e-mail Kevin Myshock, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors: AIA Michigan; University of Michigan, Taubman College of Architecture & Urban Planning; Structural Design Incorporated
Do you have questions about registration?
- Started thinking about IDP or the exam?
- Started taking any parts of the exam and need some pointers?
Join us for an informative discussion about the IDP and ARE process with Rachel Allegra Kros, AIA NCARB, Assistant Director, IDP and your Michigan IDP State Coordinator Jennifer Myers. Topics will also cover:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, NCARB will remain on-site to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
See you in Ann Arbor!