Students, Interns, and Architects (including IDP Supervisors and Mentors) in the Orlando, FL area, please join us for this unique informational and networking event.
Date: Tuesday, 16 November, 2010
Time: 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location: Orlando Public Library, Cypress Room, 3rd Floor, 101 E. Central Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32801
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 12
Sponsors: AIA's Young Architects Forum
Join NCARB staff and Florida IDP State Coordinator Nathan Butler, AIA, for a presentation on "NCARB & You: IDP, ARE & Certification."
Topics will cover:
- Navigating the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, NCARB staff will remain on-site to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
See you in Orlando!