Students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in Kansas and the Central States Region, please join us for this unique informational and networking event in Wichita, KS.
Date: Thursday, 6 October 2011
Time: 2:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Event: AIA Kansas/Central States Regional Conference
Location: Century II Convention Center, 225 W Douglas Avenue, Wichita, KS 67202
Please join NCARB's Manager, IDP Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc. for a presentation "NCARB & You: IDP, ARE & Certification."
Topics will cover:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, NCARB will remain on-site to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
Smith will also be at the NCARB table in the expo hall during the conference to answer any specific questions on Friday, 7 October 2011, 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.