Students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky, please join us for this unique informational and networking event in Dayton, OH.
Date: Saturday 17 September 2011
Time: 10:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Event: AIA Ohio Valley Regional Convention
Location: Dayton Convention Center, 22 East Fifth Street, Dayton, OH 45402
Please join NCARB's Manager, IDP Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Asooc., for a presentation on "NCARB & You: IDP, ARE & Certification." Topics will cover:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
This presentation is part of the UnConvention workshops for associate members. Attending this conference will give you a chance to win one of five vouchers to take a division of the ARE. Following the presentation, NCARB will remain on-site to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
Smith will also be at the NCARB table in the exhibit during the conference to answer any specific questions you may have.
Exhibit hall is open:
Friday, 16 September 2011 - 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.