Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Washington, DC area, please join us for this unique informational and networking event.
Date: Wednesday, 2 November 2011
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: District Architecture Center, 421 7th Street NW, Washington, DC 20004
Cost: FREE! Registration required. Refreshments provided.
Register: AIA DC
Sponsors: AIA DC
Please join Assistant Director, ARE Development Jared Zurn, AIA, NCARB and Manager, IDP Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc. for a presentation titled "Adding Value to Your Career: IDP, ARE, Licensure and Certification."
Topics will cover:
- Navigating the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, they will be available to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
See you in DC!