Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Dallas, TX area, please join us for this unique informational event.
Date: Wednesday, 26 October 2011
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Good, Fulton, and Farrell Architects (GFF), 2808 Fairmount, Suite 300 Dallas, TX 75201 (surface parking lot available)
Sponsors: Good, Fulton, and Farrell Architects
Please join Assistant Director, IDP Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP for a presentation titled "Designing Your Career: Adding Value Through Licensure and Certification"
Topics will cover:
- Navigating the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Serfass will be available to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
Serfass will be joined by Texas IDP State Coordinator Gary Dunn, AIA, RAS
See you in Dallas!