Students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) who are attending NOMA 2011, please join us for this unique informational and networking event happening at your conference.
Date: Thursday, 20 October 2011
Time: 10:30 a.m. - Noon
Event: NOMA 2011
Location: Hyatt Regency, 265 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
Please join Assistant Director, ARE Development Jared Zurn, AIA, NCARB and Assistant Director, Communications Rachel Allegra Kros, AIA, NCARB for a presentation titled "Designing Your Career: Adding Value Through Licnesure and Certification."
Topics will cover:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, NCARB will remain on-site to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
Zurn and Kros will also be at the NCARB table in the exhibit hall during the conference to answer any specific questions you may have.
Exhibit hall is open:
Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 12:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, October 21, 2011 - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 8:00 a.m. - Noon