Students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Western Mountain Region, please join us for this unique informational and networking event.
Date: Thursday, 17 November 2011
Time: 6:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location: Kutztown Tavern, 272 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530
AIA LU: 1.5 AIA LU
Please join NCARB's Manager, IDP Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc. for a presentation "NCARB & You: IDP, ARE & Certification."
Topics will cover:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, NCARB will remain on-site to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
There will also be an AIA Eastern PA Government Affairs meeting during dinner. The NCARB presentation will follow the Government Affairs portion.