Students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the New Haven, CT area, please join us for this unique informational and networking event.
Date: Tuesday, 24 January 2012
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Location: Hastings Hall, Yale School of Architecture, 180 York Street, New Haven, CT 06511
RSVP: Here, walk-ins welcome
Sponsors: Yale University, School of Architecture and AIA CT
Please join NCARB's Manager, IDP Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc. for a presentation "NCARB & You: IDP, ARE & Certification."
Topics will cover:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, NCARB will remain on-site to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
Networking reception to follow the presentation.