Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the San Antonio, TX, area.
Date: Tuesday, 16 October
Time: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Location: Center for Architecture, 200 East Grayson Street, Suite 110, San Antonio, TX 78215
RSVP: No RSVP required.
Sponsors: AIA San Antonio Associates Committee
Please join NCARB's Manager, IDP Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc. for a presentation "NCARB & You: IDP, ARE & Certification."
Topics will cover:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, NCARB will remain on-site to help address specific questions on an individual basis.