Date: 25 July 2013
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: Miami-Dade College-Wolfson Campus, Room 7128 (1st floor), 500 NE 2nd Ave., Miami, FL 33132
Learning Units: 1.5 AIA CEH
Register: RSVP Requested (Walk ins welcome)
Sponsors: AIA Miami and Miami-Dade College
Please join NCARB's IDP Assistant Director Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP, and IDP Manager Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc., for a discussion on licensure-related topics:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Serfass and Smith will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.