Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2013
Time: 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Location: 301 Crosby Hall, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14214
Learning Units: 1.5 AIA CEH*
Register (walk-ins welcome)
Sponsors: State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Architecture and Planning and AIA Buffalo Emerging Professionals
Please join NCARB and NYS Board for Architecture representatives in Buffalo for "Building an Architect: Understanding Internship and Licensure.”
Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss a variety of licensure-related topics with representatives with NCARB and the NYS Board for Architecture.
Topics will include:
- Recent changes to the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- The Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Information about architecture licensure process in NY State
Following the presentation, representatives will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.
- Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc.; IDP Manager, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Robert Lopez, RA; Executive Secretary, NYS Boards for Architecture and Landscape Architecture
*This program is not HSW, and will not be eligibile for continuing education credit for NYS architects renewals.