Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2013
Time: 5:45-7:15 p.m.
Location: AIA Honolulu | Center for Architecture, 828 Fort Street Mall, Suite 100, Honolulu, HI 96813
Learning Units: 1.5 AIA CEH
Register: RSVP Requested (Walk-ins welcome)
Sponsor: AIA Honolulu and AIA Hawaii State Council
Please join NCARB's Internship + Education Director Harry M. Falconer Jr., AIA, NCARB for a discussion on licensure-related topics:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Falconer will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.
Come early! Join us for a networking reception starting at 5 p.m. The reception is hosted free of charge by the AIA Hawaii State Council.