Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2013
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: 117 Pence Hall - Room 209, School of Architecture, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40506
Learning Units: 1.5 AIA CEH
Register (Walk-ins welcome)
Sponsors: University of Kentucky, UKAIAS, and AIA Kentucky EP
Attention students, interns, and architects in the Lexington, KY area, please join NCARB's IDP Manager Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc. for a discussion on licensure-related topics:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Smith will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.