Date: Thursday, 3 October 2013
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Location: AIA Indiana and AIA Indianapolis Office,
201 N. Illinois St., Suite 1410, Indianapolis, IN 46204
RSVP: Jason Shelly (Walk-ins welcome)
NCARB's Assistant Director, ARE Development Jared Zurn, AIA, NCARB, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Indianapolis.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Zurn will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.