Date: Thursday, 10 October 2013
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Location: Harley Ellis Devereaux
26913 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 200
Southfield, MI 48033
Learning Units: 1.5 AIA CEH
Register: E-mail Beth Lemersal. Walk-ins are welcome, but RSVP is preferred.
Sponsors: AIA Michigan CEPR, AIA Detroit, Harley Ellis Devereaux
NCARB's IDP Assistant Director Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Detroit, MI.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Serfass will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.