Date: Wednesday, 9 October 2013
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Harriman Architects+Engineers
123 Middle Street, Portland, ME 04101
RSVP: E-mail Kimberly Tuttle. Walk-ins are welcome
NCARB's IDP Manager, Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc. will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Portland.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Pizza and drinks will be provided. Following the presentation, Smith will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.