Date: Thursday, 10 October 2013
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Lavallee | Brensinger Architects
155 Dow Street, Suite 400, Manchester, NH 03101
Learning Units: 1.5 AIA CEU
Register: E-mail Nicole Martineau. Walk-ins welcome.
Sponsors: AIA New Hampshire, Lavallee | Brensinger Architects, TMS Architects
NCARB's IDP Manager Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc., will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Manchester, NH.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Snacks and Beverages will be provided. Following the presentation, Smith will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.