Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2013
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: AIA Toledo
521 W. Woodruff Ave., Toledo, OH 43604
Learning Units: 1.5 AIA CEH
Register: RSVP here. Walk-ins welcome.
Sponsor: AIA Toledo
NCARB's IDP Assistant Director Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Toledo, OH.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Serfass will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.