Date: Monday, 4 November 2013
Time: 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location: Room 313, Hale Hall, School of Architecture, LA Tech University, Ruston, LA 71270
Learning Units: 1.5 AIA CEH
Register: Please RSVP (Walk-ins are welcome)
Sponsor: AIA Shreveport, AIA Monroe, Louisiana Tech University
NCARB's Internship + Education Manager Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc., will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Ruston, LA.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Smith will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.