Date: Tuesday, 5 November 2013
Time: 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Location: Hoy + Stark. 1350 Market Street, Suite 209, Tallahassee, FL 32312
Learning Units: 1.5 AIA CEH
Register: RSVP by Thursday 4 November 2013, 5 p.m. (Walk-ins are welcome)
Sponsor: AIA Tallahassee, DodStone Group Architects, and Hoy+Stark Architects
NCARB's IDP Assistant Director Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Tallahassee, FL.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Serfass will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.
Beer and pizza will be provided as supplies last! Please RSVP as this will determine how much food is needed!