Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Boston area:
Date: Thursday, March 20
Time: 6-7:30 p.m.
Location: BSA Space, 290 Congress Street, Suite 200, Boston, MA 02210
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org (Walk-ins are welcome!)
Sponsors: Boston Society of Architects
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Assistant Director of Internship + Education Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Boston.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Serfass will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.