Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Honolulu, HI, area:
Date: 26 March 2014
Time: 5:30-7 p.m.
Location: Center for Architecture, 828 Fort Street Mall, Suite 100, Honolulu, HI 96813
RSVP: Here (Walk-ins are welcome)
Sponsors: AIA Honolulu
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Assistant Director of Internship + Education Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Honolulu.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- What to expect when taking the exam
- How the exam is scored
- How to prepare for ARE 5.0
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Serfass will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.