Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Lincoln area:
Date: Monday, March 17
Time: 4:30-6 p.m.
Location: University of Nebraska-Lincoln, College of Architecture, Rm 127 Architecture Hall, Lincoln, NE
RSVP: email@example.com (Walk-ins are welcome!)
Sponsors: AIA Nebraska & University of Nebraska-Lincoln
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Manager, Internship + Education, Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc., will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Lincoln.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Smith will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.