Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Troy area:
Date: Tuesday, March 18
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: RPI, Darrin Communications Center Room 330, 110 8th Street, Troy, NY, 12180
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org (Walk-ins are welcome!)
Sponsors: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Assistant Director of Internship + Education Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Troy.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Serfass will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.