Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Miami area:
Date: Monday, March 24
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: Miami Center for Architecture & Design, 100 NE 1st Ave, Miami, FL, 33132
RSVP: Register (Walk-ins are welcome!)
Sponsors: AIA Miami
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Assistant Director, Examination Research Ryan Misner, AIA, NCARB, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Miami.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Misner will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.