Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Salt Lake City area:
Date: Thursday, March 6
Time: 5-6:30 p.m.
Location: AIA Utah, 268 S State Street, Ste 190, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
RSVP: Register here (Walk-ins are welcome!)
Sponsors: AIA Utah
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Manager, Internship + Education, Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc., will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Salt Lake City.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Smith will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.