Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Spokane area:
Date: Thursday, March 13
Time: Noon-1:30 p.m.
Location: NACIArchitecture, Jeffereson Room, 1203 W. Riverside, Spokane, WA, 99201
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org* (Walk-ins are welcome!)
Sponsors: AIA Spokane & NACIArchitecture
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Manager, Internship + Education, Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc., will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Salt Lake City.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Smith will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.
* Pizza and soda will be provided while supplies last. Please RSVP by noon on March 12 to help determine how much food is needed!