Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Orlando area:
Date: Tuesday, April 8
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Valencia West Campus, Building 11, Room 107 - 1800 S. Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32811
RSVP: Register (Walk-ins are welcome!)
Sponsors: AIA Orlando
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Manager, Internship + Education Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Associate will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Orlando.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Smith will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.