Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Tampa area:
Date: Wednesday, April 9
Time: 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location: AIA Tamp Bay, 200 N. Tampa Street, Suite 100, Tampa, FL 33602
RSVP: Register (Walk-ins are welcome!)
Sponsors: AIA Tampa
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Manager, Internship + Education Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Associate will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Tampa.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Smith will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.