Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the St. Louis area:
Date: Tuesday, April 15
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Reception starts at 5:30 p.m.
Location: 836 Hanley Industrial Court, St. Louis, MO 63144
RSVP: Register (Walk-ins are welcome!)
Sponsors: Immerse by Atlas, AIA StL, Young Architects Forum St. Louis
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Assistant Director, Internship + Education Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP will be speaking on licensure-related topics in St. Louis.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Serfass will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.