Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Norfolk area:
Date: Tuesday, May 20
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Hanbury Evans Wright Vlattas + Company, 120 Atlantic Street, Norfolk, VA 23510
RSVP to Marci Parrish at 757/356-9971 or via e-mail.
Sponsors: AIA Hampton Roads
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Assistant Director, Internship + Education Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Norfolk.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Serfass will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.