Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Philadelphia area:
Date: Friday, June 20
Time: 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location: AIA Philadelphia, Center for Architecture, 1218 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
RSVP: Register (Walk-ins are welcome!)
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Director of Examinations, Jared Zurn, AIA, NCARB, and Outreach Manager of Internship + Education, Kimberly Tuttle, AIA, NCARB, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Philadelphia.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Jared and Kimberly will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.
Please join us for a networking reception at 5:30 p.m. that will include drinks and appetizers!
Presentation begins at 6:00 p.m.