Date: 26 June 2014
Time: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: AIA National, McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
Register (You must be registered for AIA National to attend.)
Questions for NCARB? Visit us at AIA National!
Be Bold, Be Brave, Belong
Stop by our expo booth (#2539) to learn about the future of licensure, pick up a free t-shirt, and enter our Be Bold Contest. We have exciting updates for both architects and emerging professionals:
- Be Bold: The profession is evolving—and so is the path to licensure. Catch up on the latest news about our programs and initiatives, such as the possibility of licensure upon graduation, improvements to our Broadly Experienced Architects program, and what’s in store for the future.
- Be Brave: Following your dream of becoming an architect is less complicated than you think. We’ll show you the tools you can use to shorten your time licensure.
- Belong: Interested in boosting your career or shaping the future of our profession? Learn how you can become a part of our community by volunteering or applying for an NCARB Certificate
We will be there:
- Thursday, 26 June 2014: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday, 27 June 2014: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday, 28 June 2014: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Enter the Be Bold Contest
Make plans to visit the NCARB booth between June 26-28 for a chance to win one of three prizes! To enter the contest, have a booth representative scan your conference badge. By having your badge scanned, you will be automatically entered to win one of the three prizes. See contest rules.
Each winner may choose from one (1) of the following prizes:
- One (1) division of the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- One (1) Intern Application
- One (1) NCARB Certificate Annual Renewal
- One (1) NCARB Certificate Application
Also, you might be interested in the following Thursday events:
- ARCHITECT Live: 3:15 p.m. EDT, Architect Magazine’s booth (#4353)
Architect Magazine’s Editor-in-Chief will be interviewing NCARB CEO Mike Armstrong about the Council’s endorsement of licensure at gradation.
- The New IDP and ARE: If You Only Knew: 6 p.m., S102
Join NCARB’s Nick Serfass and Ryan Misner as they walk through the concepts that shaped some of the most dramatic modification to the IDP and ARE in recent years.
For more information on the convention, visit its website: http://convention.aia.org/event/homepage.aspx