Students, Interns, and Architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Miami area:
Date: Thursday, July 31
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: InterContinental Hotel, Biscayne Ballroom, 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL, 33131
RSVP: Register (Walk-ins are welcome!)
AIA LU: 1.5 AIA LU
NCARB's Examination Director Jared Zurn, AIA, NCARB, and Internship + Education Outreach Manager Kimberly Tuttle, AIA, NCARB, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Miami.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Zurn and Tuttle will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.
Join us for a networking reception starting at 6 p.m. with presentation to follow.