Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the New Haven, Connecticut area:
Date: Monday, August 3, 2015
Time: 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: AIA Connecticut, 370 James Street, Suite 402, New Haven, CT 06513
RSVP: Register here.
Sponsors: AIA Connecticut
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Outreach Manager, Experience + Education Kimberly Tuttle, AIA, NCARB, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in New Haven, Connecticut.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Kimberly will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.