Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Birmingham area:
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2015
Time: 5:30-7 p.m.
Location: AIA Birmingham, 109 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. South, Birmingham, AL 35233
RSVP: Register here.
Sponsors: AIA Birmingham
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Outreach Manager, Internship + Education Kimberly Tuttle, AIA, NCARB, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Birmingham.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Kimberly will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.