Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the DC area:
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: NCARB, 1801 K Street NW, Suite 700K, Washington, DC 20006
RSVP: Register here (Registration required).
Sponsors: AIA|DC Emerging Architects Committee, NCARB
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Manager of Examination Development Michelle Cohn, AIA, NCARB, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in DC.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Michelle will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.