Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the San Diego area:
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Time: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Location: AIA San Diego, 233 A Street, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92101
RSVP: Register here
Sponsors: AIA San Diego
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Manager, Internship + Education, Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc., will be speaking on licensure-related topics in San Diego.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Smith will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.