Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the San Diego area:
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2015
Time: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Location: Cavignac & Associates, 450 B Street, Suite 1800, San Diego, CA 92101
RSVP: Register here.
Sponsors: AIA San Diego & NCARB
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Manager, Experience + Examination Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Associate and Manager of Examination Development Michelle Cohn, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in San Diego, California.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Martin and Michelle will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.