Attention students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Ann Arbor area:
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Time: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Location: Ann Arbor Architects Collaborative (A3C), 210 East Huron Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
RSVP: Register here.
Sponsors: AIA Huron Valley
AIA CEU: 1.5 AIA CEH
NCARB's Outreach Manager, Internship + Education, Kimberly Tuttle, AIA, NCARB, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Topics will include:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Kimberly will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.