Date: May 16, 2015
Time: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Location: AIA National Convention, Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA
Register (You must be registered for the AIA National Convention to attend)
Let’s Go Further
Stop by our expo booth (#2145) to learn about the future of licensure, pick up a free T-shirt, and enter our Let’s Go Further Contest.
We will be there:
- Saturday, May 16, 2015, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
NCARB will be offering four different Expo Chats at its booth, each worth .25 LUs. You can complete all four or just one—it’s up to you! Topics include:
- Ethic Standards, Legal Obligations, and Avoiding Risk
- NCARB Certificate: More Value for Architects
- IDP—The Impact of Streamline
- ARE 5.0 on the Horizon
Enter the Let’s Go Further Contest
Stop by our booth for your chance to win! Simply have one of our booth representatives scan your conference badge to be automatically entered to win one of four prizes. A new winner will be chosen each day! [See contest rules.]
Each winner may choose from one (1) of the following prizes:
- One (1) division of the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- One (1) Intern Application
- One (1) NCARB Certificate Annual Renewal
- One (1) NCARB Certificate Application
You might also be interested in the following Saturday events:
- ARE 4.0 Community: Meet the Moderators: 10:30 a.m., NCARB’s Booth (#2145)
Are you a member of the Google+ ARE 4.0 Community? Stop by our booth on Friday and Saturday to meet some of the moderators in person!
- Streamline Your IDP Path: Noon, NCARB’s Booth (#2145)
Come meet the people who oversee the IDP and learn about some of the tools and resources to help you finish. You can also learn more about the upcoming changes and how they may impact you.