Date: May 21, 2015
Time: 3 p.m.
Join us Thursday, May 21, at 3 p.m. EDT for a webinar about the upcoming changes to the Intern Development Program (IDP). As you may have heard, the program will soon require 3,740 total hours (formally known as core hours) defined by the existing 17 experience areas.
This month, you’ll hear from NCARB’s Internship + Education Manager Martin Smith and Member Board Relations Assistant Director Derek Haese. Here are a few of the questions our experts will address:
- How do I know what my jurisdiction’s experience requirement is?
- What should I do if I’m currently earning elective hours?
- What will happen to the elective hours I’ve already reported?
- What will happen to supplemental experience?
- And more!
There are several ways you can submit questions:
- Through Twitter using the hashtag #ASKNCARB
- In the comments section on the NCARB Blog
- During the webinar using the Q&A tool
If you’ve had trouble viewing webinars in the past, you can test your connection ahead of time through GoToWebinar.
Please note: Sessions are limited to 500 attendees and are handled on a first-come, first-serve basis.