Date: May 18, 2016
Time: 2-5 p.m.
Location: Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, Grand Ballroom, Salon C
Are you going to be in Philadelphia for the 2016 AIA National Convention? Get started a day early with our ARE 5.0 exam prep workshop.
This free workshop prior to the convention will give you more details about the upcoming ARE 5.0 launch and help you prepare for the new exam. You’ll take a deeper look at the new structure and content, go over exam prep resources, and learn how to personalize your approach to ARE 5.0 for maximum benefit.
Join NCARB’s examination experts at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown as they lead discussions and exercises that will give you the chance to:
• Understand how to approach new ARE 5.0 question types
• Learn how to prepare for ARE 5.0
• Discuss current exam prep resources
• Plan a transition strategy
• Ask any additional questions
• Jared N. Zurn, AIA, NCARB, Director, Examination
• Ryan L. Misner, AIA, NCARB, Assistant Director, Examination Development & Research
• Michelle Cohn, AIA, NCARB, LEED APBD+C, Manager, Examination Development
• Nicholas Respecki, AIA, NCARB, Manager, Examination Development