28 February 2012
On 3-5 April 2012, NCARB will implement the final phase of IDP 2.0. If you are in the process of completing the IDP, it is important to fully understand all of the rollover rules and how your individual circumstances may be affected by the rollover.
- At noon EDT 3 April 2012 the e-EVR shuts down.
- On 5 April 2012, the final phase of IDP 2.0 launches, along with a new reporting system.
Status of Your Hours:
All experience in the e-EVR prior to noon EDT 3 April 2012 will be rolled over to IDP 2.0 in accordance with the rules in the IDP 2.0 Interns' Rollover Guide; however, the status of your hours in the e-EVR will have implications as to how you are rolled over to IDP 2.0.
- ONLY experience in the “submitted” or “approved” status in the e-EVR will be considered when determining if hours qualify as exempt.
- "Submitted" experience reports are hours you have submitted to your IDP supervisor, mentor, or NCARB for approval, but have not yet been approved.
- "Approved" experience reports are hours that have been verified by your IDP supervisor, mentor, or NCARB, and are now included in your IDP hour totals.
- Experience reports in the "saved" status in the e-EVR will rollover to IDP 2.0; however, they will not be considered for exemptions or waivers.
- "Saved" experience reports are hours you have entered for a specific reporting period, but have not yet submitted to your IDP supervisor, mentor, or NCARB for approval.
- ALL experience is subject to review and evaluation by NCARB for compliance with the program.
How to Prepare:
- Check the status of your hours in the e-EVR
- In the e-EVR, you can see a summary of all of your hours and whether they are in the "saved," "submitted," or "approved" status. You can also review the status of each experience report under the "My Experiences" tab.
- Use the Rollover Calculator to see how your hours will roll over to IDP 2.0
- Check out all of the rollover resources available
- Submit your experience
- Please be advised that NCARB's system may be slow in the days leading up to the rollover, so do not wait to submit your experience.
Don't wait. Submit your hours today!