28 March 2012
On 3-5 April 2012, NCARB will implement the final phase of IDP 2.0. This week is your last opportunity to submit experience in advance of the rollover to IDP 2.0.
- At noon EDT 3 April 2012 the e-EVR shuts down.
- On 5 April 2012, the final phase of IDP 2.0 launches, along with a new reporting system.
Status of Your Hours
Remember! Experience hours in reports in a "saved" status will not qualify for exemptions. For those hours to qualify, they must be SUBMITTED prior to the April 3 rollover.
Approval of Hours
In order to be eligible for possible exemptions, you must submit your reports before April 3; however, your supervisor does not need to approve your reports prior to April 3. Reports approved after April 5 will receive exemptions and/or waivers if applicable. Do not ask your supervisor to approve your reports prior to April 3. Supervisors accessing the e-EVR will increase delays leading up to the rollover.
Don't Wait to Submit
The system will be slow over the next week—including during non-business hours—as more interns than usual access the system. The best times to access the e-EVR are Thursday-Sunday between 5 p.m. and 8 a.m.
Last Chance to Prepare
- Check the status of your hours in the e-EVR.
- Use the Rollover Calculator to see how your hours will roll over to IDP 2.0.
- Check out all of the rollover resources available.
- Meet with your supervisor before you submit your report(s)
- Review your report with your supervisor prior to submitting it to decrease the possibility of it being rejected or returned for edits—both of which could affect possible exemptions or waivers.
- Submit your experience in advance of 3 April 2012.
IDP 2.0 Rollover Tools
What You Need to Know: Status of Your Hours
What You Need to Know: Exemptions
What You Need to Know: Experience Settings
Don't Wait. Submit your IDP hours now.
More at www.ncarb.org/idp2