publications - resources

Foreign Architect Certification Credential Verification Form
The Foreign Architect Certification Credential Verification Form is used to verify the applicant’s credentials in another country. This form must be filled out and returned by the credentialing authority. Submission of this form from applicants will not be accepted.

NCARB ARE Rolling Clock Extension Request Form
Applicants must submit requests for a Rolling Clock extension directly to NCARB. Any request, including appropriate back-up documentation and this completed form, must be recieved by NCARB by the end of your NCARB Rolling Clock end date. Extensions are available for birth or adoptions of a child, active military service, and serious medical conditions.

Transcript Request Form (Form 122)
Send this form to your educational institution to request your transcripts be sent NCARB. NCARB cannot accept a student-issued transcript, it must be sent directly from your college or university. If you were educated outside of the United States or Canada, do not use this form. Contact NAAB to have your education evaluated.

Design Competition Verification Form
Fill out this form to verify that the design competition you completed for AXP hours satisfies the criteria for credit.

Verification of Experience Form
As noted in the Certification Guidelines, you can satisfy the experience requirement for NCARB certification through an alternative if you were licensed prior to January 1, 2011. It is important to note that some jurisdictions may not accept this alternative and may require formal IDP documentation for reciprocal licensure. You can find more information about the retroactive IDP requirements and specific Board licensing requirements on our website. We strongly encourage customers to document the full IDP as this alternative may limit your ability to pursue reciprocal registration in every jurisdiction.